Madrid is evolving, it is no longer the same city it was a few years ago and the citizens of Madrid are demanding a city that is more adapted to their new lifestyles, more sustainable and more efficient.
- Real estate investment through acquisition of bare ownership What is usufruct and bare ownership?
- The “know how” concept in franchise contracts
- Golden Visa: proceedings and options after its issuance
- Requirements, characteristics and conditions of access to properties managed by the Madrid City Council’s Municipal Housing and Land Company (EMVS).
- Injunction against construction work