The behavior of some tenants, who do not accept the judicial decision that results in the obligation to leave what had been their habitual residence, whether by means of a valid title or in precariousness, results in significant damage to the furnishings attached to the real estate.
- Real estate investment through acquisition of bare ownership What is usufruct and bare ownership?
- The “know how” concept in franchise contracts
- Golden Visa: proceedings and options after its issuance
- Requirements, characteristics and conditions of access to properties managed by the Madrid City Council’s Municipal Housing and Land Company (EMVS).
- Injunction against construction work