The pledged credit or pledge has two main subjective elements: the creditor and the debtor, who have a series of common and specific rights and obligations.
- Real estate investment through acquisition of bare ownership What is usufruct and bare ownership?
- The “know how” concept in franchise contracts
- Golden Visa: proceedings and options after its issuance
- Requirements, characteristics and conditions of access to properties managed by the Madrid City Council’s Municipal Housing and Land Company (EMVS).
- Injunction against construction work