In this article we will focus on the liability that comes with being a member, the contributions and mandatory social funds, the economic and accounting sphere of the company, and the temporary and permanent union of cooperative societies.
- Real estate investment through acquisition of bare ownership What is usufruct and bare ownership?
- The “know how” concept in franchise contracts
- Golden Visa: proceedings and options after its issuance
- Requirements, characteristics and conditions of access to properties managed by the Madrid City Council’s Municipal Housing and Land Company (EMVS).
- Injunction against construction work